Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 16, 2013

Artist Des Hughes and His Handy Work

Hands made out of dog biscuits
Des Hughes

Des Hughes The Collector

Poster
Art on the Underground
2008
Thousand Metre Stare
I in the Triangle
Angry Pins
Des Hughes is yet one more artist from the book Hell Bound.
I wasn't going to bother with a post on his work until he won me over with his hands made out of dog biscuits.

100 Years of the Roundel

The Ouroboros designed Underground lapel pin didn't go unnoticed by me either, being the Year of the Snake and all.
Another work I found on a blog site 
100 Years of the Roundel  
featuring Des' pin among other Underground designs was not his but 
Holy Toast ... maybe?
made me think of a line out of the book and movie Angela's Ashes.
A Monocled Monk Swimming

Ouroboros, Adventures in the Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment