Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 3, 2013

Glider: Trust

.
I've just read the section in Scott Alexander King's book about Gliders and trust and looking at these You Tubes of the gliders I see what he means.
Animal Dreaming: The Symbolic and Spiritual Language of the Australasian Animals
Scott says trust is the key word when looking to the Dreaming of the Glider, for he knows without it he may never take an educated risk again.
Glider Dreaming nurtures the understanding that sometimes decisions must be made without the safety net of guarantee or foresight.
Which brings me to the song that has constantly played in my head since leaving my old job ... well being pushed out more like it.
Freefallin by Tom Petty.
Oddly enough my German friend Foxi did a post overnight on his blog about this song -
http://syncnetz.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/sirius-santcus.html
Ausca the Sugar Glider
"After much anticipation the Official mascot for the 2004 Commonwealth Youth Games has been launched.  
Please welcome Ausca the Sugar Glider!
Over 140 entries were received for the mascot competition with each entry showing wonderful creative flair.  
Congratulations to class's 4B and 4/5W from Eaglehawk North Primary School for winning the mascot competition.
The students gave the following reason in their entry form:
Ausca the Sugar Glider is a 'You can do it' animal, he is native to Bendigo and if he can glide 90 metres then a human can glide their way through achievements.

The Hon Jacinta Allan MP was given the role of unveiling Ausca to 300 thrilled young children in Bendigo. 
THE OFFICIAL GAMES MASCOT
Here is a brief description on what is a Sugar Glider:
The Sugar Glider is a small nocturnal possum that can glide up to 90 metres between tree canopies.  
It is pearl-grey above with a distinct dark stripe along the forehead and back and dark patches behind large pointed ears.  
Its underparts are pale grey or creamy white with a bushy tail that is frequently tipped white.
The Sugar Glider makes a leaf nest in tree hollows and feeds on nectar, pollen and insects.  Sugar Gliders live in family groups and huddle together in cold conditions.  
They are agile climbers and have a distinctive 'yip yip' shrilled voice.
Sugar Gliders are common around forest and woodlands in Bendigo."
After watching the clip below,
 cupcakes are out for me;-)
This is 40;-)
I took that advice yesterday when I played a 40-spot keno ticket.
I knew these numbers were coming up quite a bit, so I decided to back myself and put out $50 to try and win the top prize $250000.
While I didn't win the top prize, I did win and came to within 3 balls off winning that $250000.
I won $213 back on that ticket, that's $163 I didn't have before I put it on.
$200 of it came in game 424 when I matched 17 numbers out of the 20 that I needed to win the $250000.
 424 ...does that number sound familiar?
"... And There's So Much Water So Close to Home" Paul Kelly
 My next post is on a real mind-bender about bear syncs and I don't mean koalas ... which are not really bears by the way.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nearly. I guess you didn't quite pray hard enough!!

    ReplyDelete