Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

June 8, 2013

Beetle Dreaming: Misconception

The beetle on my desk in front of me,
as I write what's on my mind
Page 237 of Animal Dreaming!?
I couldn't believe that the chapter "Beetle Dreaming" in my  
Animal Dreaming book was on page 237.

MooreSculpture: Bill’s Portfolio

Beetle Dreaming warns that something said has been misconstrued, or that you are perhaps being misled by a false or erroneous belief.
"Beetle also exposes a gentle soul hidden behind a rough tough exterior, or a situation that at first glace, tenders confusion and hindrance, but may in fact turn out to be a gift from the gods."
Room 237?
And Your Room by Eric Brew
"Or perhaps approaching life from a more intuitive, caring or nurturing stance might prove more beneficial than the familiar, more physical one adopted before."
The Entrapment by Eric Brew

237 and 

the Zebra

UPDATE: 22/5/2014.
I noticed this post has been receiving a few hits the last couple of days, which is weird as I took these photos at the  
Bangalow Billy Cart Derby on Sunday.
I attended my first Billy Cart Derby last year because of a vivid dream I had, oddly enough.

3 comments:

  1. I've never dreamt of beetles as far as I can remember. Perhaps it is only a matter of time.

    Room 237... "That's my new phrase for people who I think have been misled by their own delusions or have been sucked in by pranksters"

    I like your idea of Room 237 Daz. Which do you think I fall into then... delusional or pranked? Probably both eh? Ha ha.

    My recent delusion was to think that a comment I got on a recent post I did on Star Trek was actually from William Shatner. It simply said "Hmm, good job! This is really something!" and was signed "Jim". I immediately put 2 and 2 together and came up with William Shatner :-D

    Ha ha. Turns out that it was spam. What a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Beetles are deemed powerful fertility symbols in some cultures."
    Now you're talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever wanted to be able to draw a zebra Daz? https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-xA_Rs8q5FZs/UbHFFfy1xiI/AAAAAAAAgxk/Wbd72LJ3T7k/w343-h495-no/a3npmkfn.bmp

    ReplyDelete