Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 19, 2014

Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles?


A friend of mine in Oklahoma wrote an album review of Suzanne Vega's Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles
Album Review:
"
Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles"
After reading Andrew's review I said -
 "O.K. Andrew I'll take your word on it and buy a copy tomorrow at the Byron Bluesfest and see if Suzanne will sign it for me and I'll tell her you gave it a glowing review in the RDR."
Suzanne playing Bluesfest on Good Friday, 2014
Suzanne Vega signing the CD of the bloke
 in front of me
in the lineup
My signed copy of 
Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles
 I noticed the first song on the disc ran for 4:24 minutes.
As regular readers of this blog know 424 was my dad's old cab number and I've had some very strange synchronicities involving the number 424.
And guess who else is visiting my hometown of Brisbane today?
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
meets adoring crowds
 at
Southbank in Brisbane on Saturday
You might like this one Andrew West Griffin
Looking at the tour schedule of the Royals on 4/24 
(as you Americans would write the date) 
they will be in the capital city of Oz, Canberra.
The city planned out by your relative,
W B Griffin.
Royal visit itinerary - Australia
April 16 - Sydney, NSW - Opera House reception
April 17 - Blue Mountains, NSW - visiting bushfire-affected areas
April 18 - Sydney, NSW
April 19 - Brisbane, Qld - RAAF base visit
April 20 - Sydney, NSW - Easter Sunday church service
April 21 - Canberra, ACT
April 22 - Uluru, NT

April 23 - Adelaide, SA - Meet young Australians at Northern Sound System
April 24 - Canberra, ACT - Reception at Parliament House
April 25 - Canberra, ACT - Anzac Day march and service at War Memorial 
Royal visit: Prince William and Catherine greet huge crowds in Brisbane

42 Minutes

Episode 119: Andrew Griffin

"Let yourself be inspired by this Queen in whatever form she appears in your life."
QUEEN OF PENTACLES

Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles

5 comments:

  1. Watching the TV news I thought I'd see you in the crowd with Kate in Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No,I've never been to anything like that Mike.If they come down my street like the Pope did in the 80's I might take a look,but I'm too tied from Friday's Bluesfest and resting up to go down again to Byron for Sunday's Bluesfest lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy the album based on nothing more than its title. The queen of pentacles is one of the most mysterious tarot cards.

    And what, what a reception for Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also rather go to Byron than see William and Kate. I'm not a great Royalist but they seem to be good for tourism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After listening to the CD a few times Trish,I have to agree with Andrew on this album being worthy of purchase.

    ReplyDelete