Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 19, 2014

Time is Art: Synchroncity & the Collective Dream

Time is Art
is an artful, meditative documentary exploring synchronicity as a portal to a new reality, 

helping to see with our hearts what was once invisible.” 
Co-created by a husband and wife team, 
Joel Mejia and Katy Walker
the movie has since expanded to include writer Jennifer Palmer 
and co-producer Maia Monasterios.
Time is Art: Synchroncity & the Collective Dream
This campaign started on Jul 15 and will close on August 17, 2014 (11:59pm PT).
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/time-is-art-synchroncity-the-collective-dream

5 comments:

  1. Fascinating. This is the most recent trailer I've seen. I sent her an email about your blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope their project gets funded.
    Unfortunately I have to save my pennies for the BBWF in two weeks time.
    If I have something left when I come back then I'll make a donation to the campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get synchronicity every day, it sort of thrills me and makes me feel a bit insane at the same time, edging on suspicious. What does it all mean? Really fascinating though

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means pay attention to the weirdness,as you are being guided from beyond your conscious self and have tapped into what Jung would call the Collective Unconscious,or some might say God,or your higher self.
    I prefer to use Jung's term,but it doesn't really worry me what people want to call it.
    It doesn't mean that you're magically protected or any more special than anyone else on the planet or smarter,but it does seem to point out that the world is not as random and chaotic as it appears to be to those who won't open their eyes to life.Follow your heart in other words and remember that you are a part of something much bigger than yourself which of course is yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete