Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 4, 2014

Lucy: Into the Storm?

I went to my local cinema (Victoria Point) to see the movie Lucy last weekend and as I was going in I noticed the poster and next to that movie's poster was a poster for an upcoming movie (it starts this week) called Into the Storm.
I couldn't help but think of the storm that hit St. Lucia (St. Lucy) in Brisbane killing a runner and causing havoc in what should have been a fun evening.
The Iceman Cometh in March Sync
And I couldn't stop thinking of Scarlet as being St. Lucy asI was watching this movie.

Saint 

Lucy

David Bowie - The Next Day (Explicit)
I think I'll have to go see Into the Storm this weekend.
Lucy was a weird, but thought provoking movie by the way.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy has been on my maybe list, but I think it just went onto my yes, see list. Into the storm looks good, too. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete