Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 7, 2016

Finding Dory?!

I knew that a sequel to Finding Nemo was being made called Finding Dory, but kids there is something that I have to tell you all before I forget.  
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT
I was in the freezer section of my local supermarket the other day wondering what to eat for dinner that night and I found this -
She was delicious, so my advice would be to forget about Finding Dory having a happy ending, if you go to see this film;-)
Although when I asked the supermarket worker if they had any deep sea Nemo they told me that they don't sell clown fish because customers think that they taste funny:-) 

1 comment: