Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 28, 2016

Stoned Synchs

Quentin Kenihan after passing
 three kidney stones
I had only just got a Facebook feed from Quentin Kenihan, who plays Corpus Colossus in Mad Max: Fury Road about his excruciating night in hospital trying to pass three ... that's right ... three kidney stones, and then I get a Kick-starter e-mail telling me about my sync-head friend Kevin Halcot's band INNIS and their new album, 'Our Birth is but a Sleep and a Forgetting' on their recording label 'Small Stone Records'.
Maybe they should pass one over for Quentin to own, that would then make it four small stones for Quentin's record.
Quentin Kenihan as Corpus Colossus
in Mad Max: Fury Road
I bought a magenta vinyl record from the Small Stones website, as I couldn't see how I was going to pass on this small stone offer after reading about Quentin's ordeal. 

1 comment: