Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 4, 2016

Skeptiko

I've been listening to various new (for me) podcasts on my iPad and came across a podcast called 'Skeptiko', which I thought I wouldn't like, because most people who claim to be skeptics are anything but.
Is that Gordon White on the cover?-)
But the guy who runs this podcast, Alex Tsakirus really does a good job of walking the fence line between belief and disbelief on the subjects he explores on the show ... like a real skeptic should.
He walks the walk.
I only listened to the show to hear Alex probably rip Gordon White from the Rune Soup blog apart, but he didn't.
I was impressed at having found in Alex what I thought a real skeptic should be in the way they go about tackling the subjects that they were skeptical about.
I'll definitely be listening to other podcasts on this show now that I know that Alex is someone that Fox News isn't ... Fair and Balanced:-)
A show well worth checking out for yourself, especially if you are skeptical of what I have written here about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment