Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 3, 2016

Things Aren't Always What They Seem

.
There are no owls in the 'Aloe Vera Drink' I bought pictured above ... I hope ... but it isn't what it seems.
The turtles that I like to watch swim around in the lake
I've bought this drink once, or twice before because I like the chunks of aloe vera in it, but the day I sat down next to the lake to watch the turtles swim and be one with nature ... my idea of meditating ... in between having watched 'Arrival' at the cinema and going to watch 'Hacksaw Ridge' in half an hour's time, a thought came into my head (probably not my thought though) that this drink might not be as healthy as I think it is.
What the f#ck are you thinking to me about? ... I thought back at myself(?), I bought this at a fruit shop with a juice bar, as if they are going to sell me something unhealthy?
Read the label then ... I thought back to myself.
Some health professionals would probably label this inner "conversation" I was having with myself(?) schizophrenia ... but "we" say go f#ck yourself health professionals, because "we" are clearly not the same people in this conversation:-)
Looks like I(?) was right, because in Australia ingredients have to be listed in highest concentrations to lowest, i.e. distilled water is at the top, because most of the drink is distilled water, next though is high fructose corn syrup (I thought they didn't put this shit in Australian food), then aloe vera gel (8%?) ... there seems to be a lot of this stuff in the drink, so I wonder just how much HFCS is in this drink.
There is only 0.5% of honey in this drink, so really it is an aloe vera drink with more than a hint of high fructose corn syrup.
And is that lady in the video serious about that stuff in the yellow bottle being "not that expensive"?
It's over ten times dearer than the green bottle that's full of crap ... with aloe vera chunks floating in it.
And if high fructose corn syrup gives you "non-alcoholic fatty liver disease", I'm sticking to beer for my choice of drink next time I sit down near the lake.
May as well get a buzz on the way to the grave, rather than just die with nice looking skin;-)
The owls aren't what they seem?
Coopers/Cooper/Coop?-)
But something else caught my eye, as I sat at the table near the lake taking in the nature around me.
The sun's rays started to put on a little dance through the prism-like glass edge above the "please" printed on the glass panel.
It was kind of a magical little light show and in hindsight I wish I had recorded it with the video function on my phone, as it was like watching Christmas lights flickering on and off.
Watching that light show the sun put on for me that afternoon sent my mind back to the roof of the Federation Pavilion in Centennial Park in Sydney that I wrote about in this post -
And the realization that even though we look at life around us through our eyes with the light the sun provides, there really is a lot more that we don't see around us because our eyes are only ever able to focus on such a small part of the light spectrum.
Life is way deeper than we can ever imagine, and we really have no idea of what we are swimming in ... or drinking for that matter ... and I swear that I wasn't smoking anything, either, while all these thoughts swam through my head:-)
A crow calling out above a table I would sit down
 at with my "health drink" a few days later
I also realized that I was sitting under the light and at the table I had seen a crow call out to me from a few nights before when I was eating a burger, just before seeing another movie in the cinema that the lake is next to.
Which reminded me of the shamanic interpretation of the crow being a messenger from the void.
Crow Medicine
"Crow knows the unknowable mysteries of creation and is the keeper of all sacred law.
Do not try to figure crow out. 
It is the power of the unknown at work, and something special is about to happen.
Crow is also the guardian of ceremonial magic and healing. 
In any healing circle, Crow is present. 
Crow guides the magic of healing and the change in consciousness that will bring about a new reality and dispel "dis-ease" or illness. 
You can rest assured when ever crows are around, magic is near by and you are about to experience a change in consciousness. 
Crow can give you the courage to enter the darkness of the void, which is the home of all that is not yet in form.
Crows are the bringer of messages from the spirit world, and is thought to dwell beyond the realm of time and space.
When you meet crow, he could be telling you that there will be changes in your life and that possibly you should step by the usual way you view reality and look into the inner realms …walk your talk…be prepared to let go of your old thinking and embrace a new way of viewing yourself and the world."
I've always seen this lake as a magical place with is breathtaking views and wildlife ... so maybe for those that can see beyond it, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment