Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 17, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove on Skeptiko

Wow, one of my all-time heroes Jeffrey Mishlove whose old 'Thinking Allowed' interviews I just loved ... pardon the kind of pun there ... is the latest interviewee over at the Skeptiko podcast site.
Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove, The Long-Term Future of Parapsychology |349|
I thought Jeff had hung up the microphone years ago, but he now has his 'New Thinking Allowed' You Tube site churning out interviews with exciting thinkers of our time.
 I stumbled across Jeff's old shows on You Tube a few years ago when I was looking for information on the late Michael Talbot whose book 'The Holographic Universe' I had just read at that time.
I don't know how I've not heard about or stumbled upon Jeff's new shows on the internet.
Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do, and thanks for the heads up about Jeff's new shows Alex.
This is the latest interview at 'New Thinking Allowed', which I haven't seen yet, but sounds right up my alley, as it is about Shamanism, one of the subjects I like learning about. 
Here's a talk about probably my most favourite phenomena, synchronicity in an interview Jeff has with Christian de Quincey, PhD.

No comments:

Post a Comment